35 Tulip Street, Hyams Beach
P: 02 44430242
M: 0455 544 228
Stunning, architect designed 4brm beach house with fantastic views of Jervis Bay. First time offered in over 20 years.
4 2 3
For Sale - $2.3 million
35 Tulip is one of the best beach houses in the beautiful, sought after village of Hyams Beach. It is an architect designed, immaculately presented home - complete with 4 bedrooms + study, large decks, pool, pizza oven, and living and entertaining areas that offer sensational views of Jervis Bay. The house was fully renovated in 2007 and is used as a mix of a private weekender and a successful holiday rental home.
The main living level has an open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area, with beautiful recycled bluegum flooring, cathedral ceilings, a stainless steel, balanced-flu Jetmaster fireplace, and built in speakers. The kitchen is contemporary in design with granite bench tops, stainless steel appliances and shelving, and a separate utility room with concealed laundry, stainless steel sink, storage and outside access.
The house has 4 large bedrooms - all with lovely natural light. The master bedroom has french doors to a balcony and views across Jervis Bay. There is also a study which is currently set up as a 5th bunk bedroom. The house has two contemporary bathrooms, with full tiling, high quality Duravit fittings, heated towel rails and a Philippe Starck designed loo.
The pool area has views of Jervis Bay, an outdoor shower, large wooden bench seats and a paved entertainment space. The salt water pool is safety compliant, concrete built, solar panel heated (with pool cover), fully tiled, and has a rainwater tank refill system - cleverly designed and easy to maintain.
An additional entertaining area to the rear of the house has a large built in pizza oven, herb garden, gas BBQ spigot, music speakers, and views to Booderee National Park and the Bay.
Additional features of the house include:
- rendered brick and galvanised steel structure
- Colourbond roof with sprinkler system for fire protection
- galvanised steel balcony around a large timber entertaining deck
- off-street driveway parking for 2 - 3 cars
- Miele dishwasher and SMEG electric oven with gas cooktop and Qasair flu
- commercial grade, powder coated aluminium windows throughout, with stainless steel or "crimsafe" screens
- Silent Gliss blinds throughout and electric blinds to high windows
- high quality light fittings throughout including ERCO lights in the main living area
- alarm system
- ceiling fan to master bedroom
- plenty of storage: cupboards in 5th bedroom, under stairs, and an outdoor shed
- gas heater, data and tv points
- air flow designed to cool the house in summer with high cathedral windows that open via louvres
Overall, 35 Tulip is an immaculate home with every need catered for. It would make for a perfect beach house, ongoing holiday rental, or permanent residence.
Inspection is by appointment only. Contact Craig McIntosh on 0455 544 228.
|Land Size:||803m² approx.|