45 Cyrus Street, Hyams Beach
P: 02 44430242
M: 0455 544 228
Spacious, stunning and newly built architect designed home - with views and direct access to Hyams Beach and beautiful Jervis Bay!
4 4 3
For Sale - $2.75m
45 Cyrus Street is a special offering in Hyams Beach - being a newly built, immaculate 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom home on the prime Cyrus Street strip. It is located directly opposite the world famous Hyams Beach, and because of it elevated design, it has beautiful views of the beach and coastline around Hyams, as well as views across Jervis Bay to Point Perpendicular.
The home has five separate deck or patio areas, each with a different aspect - making it a perfect indoor / outdoor entertainer. Architect designed and master built in 2012 / 13, the whole property has been fastidiously maintained by the current owners.
45 Cyrus would be perfect as a permanent residence, or it would be a fantastic holiday rental property - commanding in the vicinity of $7 - 7,500 per week during peak season.
As indicated on the floorplans, 45 Cyrus has 3 bedrooms in the main house, and a separate wing with a 4th bedroom, en-suite and living area, that is used by the current owners as a couples only holiday rental. This bedroom has its own parking space on the driveway, a private terrace, and a well established, regular income.
Key features of the property include the following:
- large and spacious 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom configuration
- subtle and clever split design over 3 levels
- fantastic ocean facing upstairs deck, supplemented by 4 alternative deck or patio areas for different sun or wind aspects
- large, covered alfresco BBQ area accessed via full width bi-fold doors from the family room
- built in robes to all bedrooms, plus various storage cupboards and shelving units throughout
- highly durable bamboo floors to the whole upstairs level
- gas fire place in the main living room and gas spigot to the family room
- high ceilings, bi-fold doors, and louvre windows for excellent cross ventilation in summer
- open plan, modern kitchen with high quality appliances
- stacked double garage with fridge and small kitchenette area that services the downstairs bedrooms
- plush carpets to all bedrooms in the main house
- cleverly concealed study nook for home office work
- fully landscaped gardens and lawns with many natives
- screened porch at the front with rails for wet towels, room for the beach gear, and an adjacent shower and WC - perfect for when you come up from the beach
- space efficient European style laundry that is external yet adjacent to the main house, keeping all noise and moisture away from living areas
- 3.9kwH solar system on the roof, feeding to the main house supply
- outdoor hot and cold shower
The land size is a generous, well utilised 731 m2.
Inspection is by appointment only. Please contact Craig McIntosh on 0455 544 228.
|Land Size:||731m² approx.|
|Zoning:||VGA = $1.19m|
Or By Appointment