32 Tulip Street, Hyams Beach
P: 02 44430242
M: 0455 544 228
Hyams Beach trophy home - stunning layout, fully renovated, luxurious, private pool and bay views!
4 4 4
For Sale - Contact Agent
32 Tulip Street, Hyams Beach has been meticulously renovated by the current owners into one of Hyams Beach's trophy homes. The entire property has been totally transformed since its last sale in 2016 with a long list of improvements and additions - see below!
32 Tulip also has beautiful views of Jervis Bay and is perfectly located between Chinamans Beach and Hyams Beach. It is one street back (away from the crowds on busy days), yet within walking distance of everything!
The home is currently a very private permanent residence but would equally be a fantastic holiday rental property. Comparable homes in Hyams Beach rent for $6,500+ per week at peak season or $1,500+ for a weekend. Before the current transformation, the property was a holiday rental property and did very well, with the pool, location and design proving to be very popular with guests!
The house will be sold inclusive of an extensive list of furniture, rugs, appliances and other equipment - to be appended to the contract for sale, and available to serious buyers.
The house is set over 3 levels. The master suite occupies the top floor, complete with private balcony, large bedroom, day bed, en-suite, kitchenette and study nook. The middle level is the main living area, with two bedrooms, shared bathroom, en-suite, kitchen, lounge, dining, study nook, pool and extensive deck areas. The lower level has one large newly built bedroom with en-suite, an outdoor yet undercover European style laundry and access to the landscaped gardens.
Recent upgrades to the house include:
- new double lock up garage with concrete driveway, large storage cupboards and 3,000 litre rainwater tank
- new fencing around the whole property
- new fully landscaped front and rear gardens with water feature and high quality mood lighting
- new decking around the pool, front door and front water feature
- full upgrade of the pool
- new glass panel fencing to the pool, ocean facing deck and master bedroom balcony
- new laundry and tiled area around it, as well as new appliances
- new hot and cold outdoor shower
- new dry storage area under the house
- full internal repaint of the house
- new mantle piece over the fireplace
- new downstairs bedroom with huge hotel style clothes storage cupboards and new bathroom
- new kitchen bench tops, cupboards and splash back
- new flooring to all other bedrooms (removal of carpet)
- new LED down lights throughout
- new low energy ceiling fans throughout
- replacement of all old window blinds with new blinds or curtains
- new front door
- timber floorboards newly sanded and varnished
Inspection of this beautiful, immaculate home is by appointment only. Please contact Craig McIntosh, Managing Director, The Holidays Collection on 0455 544 228.
|Land Size:||683m² approx.|
Or By Appointment