24 Firetail Street, South Nowra
P: 02 44430242
M: 0455 544 228
Stunning former McDonald Jones Monte Carlo Executive display home - packed with every possible feature and a super-sized outdoor entertaining area!
4 2 2
For Sale - $750,000
24 Firetail Street, South Nowra has been a McDonald Jones display home until January 2019 and for that reason, was built with every possible feature!
The house won Display Home of the Year in 2016 - so don't miss out on a unique opportunity to buy a stunning home at an asking price that is essentially the same as replacement cost!
The house is only 4 years old and has been immaculately maintained.
You also get the benefit of beautiful, established gardens in a prime, elevated position within this sought after estate!
Key features of the home are as follows:
- generous lot size of 758m2!
- 4 brm, 2 bath, and double lock up garage configuration
- open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- separate, dedicated home theatre room
- master bedroom wing with his and her walk in robes and stylish en-suite
- all other bedrooms have built in robes
- gourmet kitchen with extra thick caesarstone bench tops and walk in pantry
- sliding doors from the living area to a super-sized, covered alfresco entertaining cabana - complete with built in BBQ and food preparation sink
- water feature with outdoor seating deck
- access from bedroom 2 to the alfresco area
- ducted air conditioning and heating throughout the house
- extra high ceilings with high quality down lights throughout
- established yet low maintenance gardens with mature plants, topiaries and attractive lawn areas
- cladded walls, ceilings and down lights to the garage as well
- brand new, automatic garage door as of January 2019
- brand new boundary fence with 22 Firetail Street as of January 2019
Please also note that the house was photographed whilst it was still a McDonald Jones display home. At the time of your inspection, the display furniture may have been removed from the house.
Annual Council rates are $1,101.80 and the annual water availability charge is circa $875 per annum. The VGA land value is $185,000.
Floor plans for the house are shown with this listing, can be emailed to interested buyers, or can be seen at this link - https://www.mcdonaldjoneshomes.com.au/media/2782
To arrange a personal inspection, please contact Craig McIntosh on 0455 544 228.
|Land Size:||758m² approx.|
Or By Appointment