42 Excellent Street, Vincentia
P: 02 44430242
M: 0455 544 228
Stylishly renovated hidden gem - within easy walking distance to cafes, shops, schools, doctors, and beautiful Collingwood Beach.
3 2 3
For Sale - Contact Agent
When you walk through the front door of this beautifully renovated home, you are guaranteed to be surprised by its contemporary style, clever touches of luxury, good design, natural light, easy flow and fantastic indoor / outdoor living options. The garden also perfectly complements the home, creating a hidden oasis right in the heart of Vincentia.
42 Excellent would be perfect as either a holiday rental property, or as a permanent residence - having the following configuration and attributes:
- master bedroom with private access to rear deck and lovely gardens, walk in robe and stunning en-suite with luxury bath and twin shower head
- good sized 2nd and 3rd bedrooms with lovely, natural light
- stylish, generous, fully tiled shared bathroom, also with twin shower head
- extra room that could be a 4th bedroom, media room, or second lounge / sitting room
- contemporary study with timber bench top
- sleek, modern kitchen with centre island, breakfast bar and quality appliances
- European style laundry concealed behind mirrored cupboards
- open plan kitchen, dining and lounge with direct access to rear deck
- ceiling fans to all bedrooms and the living areas
- beautiful, polished floorboards throughout
The home is also perfectly set up for indoor / outdoor living, with the following key features:
- stylish front entrance with timber decking, privacy screening and a pergola structure
- new Merbau timber deck with access from the lounge / dining and master bedroom
- tranquil and attractive landscaped gardens with a perfect mix of mature trees, shrubs, lawn and garden beds
- fully fenced yard (back and sides)
- Drive through garage with original timber windows - suitable for parking or as an additional entertaining or work area
Access to the beach is quick and easy, cutting through the recently refurbished and much improved Vincentia shopping centre. Recent changes to the car park access at the centre have also cut traffic movements onto Excellent Street by half - restoring it to a quiet, normal street again.
The land size at 42 Excellent is 708m2 and the land value for land tax purposes is $301,000 - below the current threshold.
The land has a R1 General Residential zoning under the Shoalhaven LEP, which offers additional development flexibility as compared to an R2 Low Density Residential zoning.
Inspection is by appointment only. Please contact Craig McIntosh on 0455 544 228.
|Land Size:||708m² approx.|
Open by Appointment