6 Taylor Street, Kiama
P: 02 44430242
M: 0455 544 228
Rustic Beachside Bungalow - a Kiama original - fully renovated, unique, stylish & comfortable - an easy stroll to either Surf or Kendall's Beach!
2 2 1
For Sale - Contact Agent
Such a unique and eye catching home rarely changes ownership. Situated in this highly sought after location - one of the best streets in old Kiama, and an easy stroll to either Surf or Kendall's Beach! Its NW aspect provides great warmth in winter, cool in summer, and protection from the NE winds. The garden and landscaping also perfectly complement the property.
6 Taylor is perfect as either a holiday rental property, or as a permanent residence, having the following configuration and attributes:
- beautiful master bedroom with original pressed ceilings and built in robes
- large second bedroom with lovely natural light and original pressed ceilings
- exquisite shared bathroom with Japanese style square tub, mood lighting and beautiful colours - servicing both the master and second bedroom
- second indoor / outdoor bathroom with shower, toilet, iron tub basin and beautiful tiling - totally unique in style
- cosy semi-formal lounge
- contemporary kitchen with quality appliances and a kitchen island / breakfast bar
- west facing sun room with floor to ceiling glass windows and access to a lovely outdoor entertaining patio
- light filled indoor / outdoor dining room with glass windows to one side, sliding door panels, and access to a landscaped courtyard
- neat, sunny study with garden outlook
- polished floorboards throughout
- single lock up garage with separate laundry room and rainwater tank
- 2 off street car spaces inside the property boundary
The home is also perfectly set up for indoor / outdoor living, with the following key features:
- front paved patio area extending the full width of the house
- lovely courtyard areas with bench seating, pot plants, laundry line and other clever features
- outdoor hot and cold shower for when you come back from beach
- lovely front lawn area with timber fencing to the road
Access to the beach is quick - an easy walk along Taylor and Chapman Streets to Kendall's Beach, or along Taylor, Farmer and Barney Streets to Surf Beach. Kiama town centre is also a very walkable distance from this beautiful home!
The land size at 6 Taylor is a compact, low maintenance 407.5m2 and the land value for land tax purposes is $532,000 - below the current threshold.
The house has a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom configuration, with scope to convert the sun room into a third bedroom. Or go up to create a fantastic master suite with views!
Inspection is by appointment only. Please contact Craig McIntosh on 0455 544 228
|Land Size:||407.5m² approx.|
Or By Appointment