4 Bayview Avenue, Hyams Beach
P: 02 44430242
M: 0455 544 228
Luxurious and immaculate beach house
4 4 4
4 Bayview Ave/The Hyams is perfectly located in Hyams Beach, being only a 100 metre walk to the main beach, and an easy stroll to the cafe. There is off-street parking for 3 - 4 cars and the layout of the house buffers it from the road. Open up the bi-fold doors to the large deck and garden, and you have a perfect oasis right in the middle of the South Coast's most sought after village.
The house is extremely well designed and key features include:
- 4 large and luxurious bedrooms each with an en-suite
- a state-of-the-art open plan kitchen and dining area with high ceilings and oodles of natural light
- two sunken/split level lounges - one with tv and one with gas fire place
- large covered spa in the garden
- a sunny 'reading nook' that is in the ceiling above the kitchen and has views through to Jervis Bay (this could be put to various uses, or extended)
- heated towel rails and under-floor heating
- commercial grade gas supply to the house
- house fully repainted internally and all floors resanded (Sep 2015)
- established low maintenance garden with built in barbecue area
- internal laundry
- land size of 601m2 with reference of lot 32 / DP 27401
Overall, The Hyams is arguably one of the best houses in Hyams Beach and rents during peak season for $4,800 per week and $1,250 for a weekend.
FY2016 gross holiday rental income from the property was an impressive $78,129!
Inspection is by appointment. Please contact Craig McIntosh on 0455 544 228.
|Land Size:||601m² approx.|