34 Tulip Street, Hyams Beach
P: 02 44430242
M: 0455 544 228
Attractive beach house with contemporary pavilion design and pool!
3 2 2
34 Tulip Street is an attractive beach house with a contemporary pavilion design, a good sized pool and an established holiday rental income! It is very centrally located on the corner of Tulip Street and Bamboo Avenue, however in the sought after northern side of Hyams Beach - away from the majority of the tourist traffic. Both Hyams Beach and Chinamans Beach are within easy walking distance, as is the Hyams Beach Cafe. The home has the following key features:
- 3 pavilions in the design; main house, cabana and garage / laundry
- attractive views of Jervis Bay from the deck of the house pavilion
- 3 bedrooms; two in the main house pavilion and one in the cabana
- 2 bathrooms; one in the main house, one in the cabana
- pool with attractive outlook - as seen in the photos.
- fully fenced and fully hedged yard with gate access to Bamboo Avenue
This property is being offered for sale in an "off market" manner only - to my buyer list.
Inspections will also need to be arranged during the cleaning changeover gap between peak season guests, or from February onwards.
The property is for sale with an asking price of $1.6m against which reasonable offers will also be considered. The vendor wishes that I only conduct inspections with serious buyers who are finance approved and ready to proceed.
Subject to negotiation, the property may be sold fully furnished and equipped.
Please contact me if this property is of interest:
Craig McIntosh | 0455 544 228 | firstname.lastname@example.org
|Land Size:||734m² approx.|
Or By Appointment