23b Cornelius Place, Nowra
Substantial, master built, architect designed 3 brm duplex in quiet cul de sac with views. Buy new - off the plan - with separate / torrens title!
3 2 2
23b Cornelius Place is a rare opportunity to buy a substantial, well designed, brand new duplex. It is located in a quiet cul de sac street, with lovely district and mountain views, within a few minutes drive of the Nowra CBD or the shopping hub of South Nowra.
The development is two dwellings side by side in a small, boutique project - 23a and 23b Cornelius. The two duplexes share a common driveway yet each has its own torrens title, separate lock up garage and separate fenced yard. You get the benefit therefore of easy, low maintenance living, but with no strata or community title headaches!
Cornelius Place has been designed by Arthouse Design to make the most of the site's elevated position and views, and is being master built by a long established and well respected local builder. If you go to the site now, you will see construction in progress!
From the front deck you have lovely views of the local district and the Cambewarra mountain range! This, combined with a quiet cul de sac setting with new houses all around, gives 23 Cornelius a great sense of style and tranquility.
Other key features of the property are as follows:
- 3 good sized bedrooms, all with built in robes
- lovely, large open plan dining / lounge, oriented to catch the district views
- galley style kitchen to maximise open space and views
- good sized front and rear decks to maximise outdoor living options
- stylish mix of face brick, fibre cement cladding and rendered external finishes, all in neutral, complimentary colours selected by Arthouse Design
- Woodland Grey colourbond roofing
- plenty of large, high quality windows to let in natural light
- computer / study nook
- quality flooring, kitchens and appliances
- master bedroom with en-suite
- separate shared bathroom with bath and shower
- internal laundry
- lower level lock up garage with panelift door
- additional car space on driveway
- gas supply, rainwater tank and clothesline provided
- total living areas of 220 m2 made up as follows:
- residence: 145 m2
- garage: 36 m2
- decks: 39 m2
Inspection is by appointment only.
Please contact Craig McIntosh on 0455 544 228 or David Hart on 0448 493 870.
|Land Size:||575m² Approx|
|Zoning:||R2 - subject to sub division|
Open by Appointment