354 Elizabeth Drive, Vincentia
P: 02 44430242
M: 0455 544 228
Stunning, stylish and private waterfront home on the much sought after Orion Beach strip
4 3 3
354 Elizabeth Drive is a rare find on the much sought after Orion Beach strip, and is being offered for sale for the first time in 12 years. It is a very stylish, contemporary and attractive waterfront home - extensively renovated in 2005.
354 Elizabeth will pleasantly surprise you! Once inside, you will see that the three garages and full width fencing to the road hide an oasis of clever design, plenty of natural light, attractive garden areas, and fantastic views of the bay. A permanent, secluded path down to beautiful Orion Beach is then only 15 metres along from the front boundary.
354 Elizabeth also has two lovely outdoor courtyards that provide great shelter from any north easterly wind, or just a sunny outdoor space in the cooler months. Again clever design.
The property is very well appointed and equipped, with key features as follows:
- large full width verandah with beautiful views of Jervis Bay
- large open plan kitchen, dining and lounge, also with views of Jervis Bay
- large glass doors connecting to a lovely internal courtyard
- modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, stone bench tops and pantry
- master bedroom with WIR, ensuite and views of the bay
- 3 additional bedrooms with shared modern bathroom and third guest toilet / vanity
- hardwood floors, reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans, and good window blinds throughout (double on some windows)
- handy study or home office
- very large internal laundry
- two very large interconnected garages with extra high ceilings
- third single garage
- attractive, low maintenance gardens with 2,000 litre in-ground rain water tank connected to front and back tap points
At the option of the purchaser, the home will be sold with bulk furnishings included.
Unlike other homes to its north, 354 Elizabeth is set well back from the cycle path, giving it a great feeling of privacy, a very good sized front lawn, and a very sunny, northerly aspect.
The land size is a very generous 1,003m2 and the VGA land tax valuation is $916,000.
Inspection is by appointment only.
Please contact Craig McIntosh on 0455 544 228.
|Land Size:||1003m² approx.|
|Zoning:||R2 - Low Density Residential|
Open by Appointment