379 Elizabeth Drive, Vincentia
P: 02 44430242
M: 0455 544 228
Trophy beach house with architect designed layout, fantastic elevated position, lovely gardens and views to both Jervis Bay and Blenheim Beach!
4 3 2
379 Elizabeth Drive will definitely surprise you. It is very clearly a well thought out, architect designed home which benefits from the combination of its elevation above the road and its corner position. The elevation gives a great sense of privacy (as well as great views), and the corner position accentuates the size of the land.
On title, the land size is 1,111m2 however if you factor in the Council verge which adjoins the property, the total area is 1,750m2.
From your driveway (off Frederick Street), it is also only a 60 metre walk to the bush reserve that accesses both Blenheim Beach or the cycle way to Nelsons Beach. Greenfields Beach is also nearby. Location is unbeatable therefore.
From the deck or front lawns of the house, you have lovely views to the NE of Jervis Bay, and through the trees, you can see the white sands of Blenheim Beach. You also hear the sounds of the ocean - either from the deck / lawns or inside the house if the sliding doors and windows are left open.
The upstairs level of the home features a large open plan living / dining / kitchen room with a great ambience and a wrap around deck that has views to both Jervis Bay and Blenheim beach! The downstairs level features a private en-suite bedroom with direct access to the lovely lawns and views through the trees to Blenheim Beach.
The house however has many other features that can be seen on the floorplan, including good storage areas, good sized bedrooms, a private courtyard for the upstairs master bedroom and a workshop area within the lock up garage.
379 Elizabeth has recently been extensively repainted internally and externally, and the carpets throughout the house are brand new as of 4 May 2017.
The house will be sold fully furnished (minus a few personal items), including all beds and mattresses which are also essentially brand new.
A summary of the features of this lovely home are:
- large 1,111m2 block, with effective use of 1,720m2
- fantastic, elevated location with proximity to beautiful beaches, water views, and ocean sounds
- clever, architect designed configuration
- 4 bedrooms (two en-suite) + shared bathroom + open plan kitchen / dining / laundry
- lovely established gardens with mostly native plants
- good sized lock up garage with workshop area and good under house storage
- large internal laundry
- private patio area to both en-suite bedrooms
- mostly repainted inside and out
- brand new carpet throughout as of 4 May 2017
- to be sold fully furnished including near new beds in all rooms
- VGA value of $523,000
Inspection is by appointment only. Please contact Craig McIntosh on 0455 544 228
|Land Size:||1111m² approx.|
|Zoning:||R2 - Low Density Residential|