33 Excellent Street, Vincentia
P: 02 44430242
M: 0455 544 228
Huge 5brm beach house with Jervis Bay views, plenty of parking, walk to shops and a separate apartment with established holiday income!
6 4 6
Villa San Gabriel / 33 Excellent Street is a large, spacious and very solidly built home, set on a large 822m2 block. It is spacious and comfortable, double storey in design and has a perfect North East aspect. This gives plenty of natural light and from the upstairs level and large deck, one has great views of Jervis Bay and Coolangatta Mountain near Berry. The house also has the added bonus of a fully self contained apartment!
The land value + replacement value of this imposing beach house is significant, with the property incorporating the following:
- 5 big bedrooms, all with built in robes
- 2 large bathrooms and a third shower and toilet adjacent to the internal laundry
- huge open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area which opens onto a large entertaining deck
- large entertaining deck with roof overhead and BBQ nook with exhaust fan
- tiled floors and ceiling fans throughout the house for easy maintenance and cleaning
- fully tiled, well appointed bathrooms
- keyless entry doors to the house, garage and self contained apartment
- large, attractive entertainer's kitchen with quality appliances
- double lock up garage
- large undercover area at rear of the house with parking for 3 - 4 cars
- fully fenced and gated front yard, and separate, fenced rear garden area
- good sized garden shed
- DA approval for construction of en en-suite in the upstairs master bedroom
In addition to the 5 bedrooms, there is a fully self contained apartment with bathroom, bedroom, open plan kitchen / lounge room, and a private front verandah. The apartment has an established holiday rental income and following via airbnb. The main house has some holiday rental history, but has mostly been used as a private weekender for family and friends.
The location of 33 Excellent Street is very central - being within walking distance of Collingwood Beach, and across the road from the Vincentia shops (currently undergoing a significant and positive refurbishment). The house is therefore a perfect base for a family holiday, or a very conveniently located permanent residence.
33 Excellent has excellent storage space, with options including numerous internal cupboards, the double lock up garage, and a garden shed. There is also plenty of room for boat parking.
Council rates are $2,324.31 per year, water and sewer availability is circa $880 per year, and the VGA value for land tax purposes is $370,000.
Inspection is by appointment only. Please contact Craig McIntosh on 0455 544 228.
|Land Size:||822m² approx.|