2 Murray Street, Vincentia
P: 02 44430242
M: 0455 544 228
Attractive home on large block, with lovely bay views and DA approval for a massive deck. All within 300m of beautiful Blenheim Beach!
4 2 4
2 Murray Street is a very attractive home, located in the highly desirable southern pocket of Vincentia - with easy access to Blenheim Beach, Greenfields Beach and the beautiful White Sands walk through to Hyams Beach.
The house has great views of Jervis Bay and Point Perpendicular that can never be built out, and has the following configuration:
- 4 bedrooms, two bathrooms, 4 lock up garages and a good sized garden shed
- a great study next to the master bedroom, with views to die for!
- very large 975m2 block, but when the corner verges and a strip of neighbouring Council reserve is considered, the house benefits from 1,750m2 of land
- good decks to the ocean size of the house, off the master bedroom and an entertaining deck that is protected from any North Easterly breeze
- Council approval in place for a large 42m2 deck off the living area that would totally transform the house and give it even more views of the bay and Point Perpendicular
2 Murray could be used as a lovely permanent residence (as it is now), or would make for a fantastic holiday rental property. One of the garages is suitable for conversion to a kids sleep out, and that combined with the proximity to Blenheim Beach would make the house very attractive to holiday makers.
Other notable features of this great property are as follows:
- the dining area, lounge, master bedroom, study and two mid level bedrooms all have views of the bay and Point Perpendicular!
- the master bedroom has a walk in robe and en-suite (shower, toilet, twin vanity)
- bedrooms 2 and 3 have built in robes
- bedroom 4 has wall to ceiling shelving and external access
- the shared bathroom has a corner spa bath, shower, vanity and toilet nook
- internal laundry
- new kitchen with glass-ceramic radiant cooktop, Bosch self cleaning electric oven and double drawer dishwasher
- new wood combustion fire in living room
- new carpet to lounge room, main bedroom, all stairs and office
- new curtains in many rooms
- solar hot water system with electric boost as required
- ceiling fans to 3 bedrooms, but of course the house is easily opened up to catch the ocean breeze!
- all garages have automatic doors with remotes
- large safe fitted downstairs and will stay
Vehicle access is off both Murray Street (main driveway) and Frederick Street (second double lock up garage).
The land value per the Valuer General's Office is $386,000 - below the land tax threshold.
Inspection is by appointment only. Please contact Craig McIntosh on 0455 544 228.
|Land Size:||975m² approx.|
Or By Appointment