94 Cyrus Street, Hyams Beach
P: 02 44430242
M: 0455 544 228
Rare, brand new, absolute waterfront with private beach access to Hyams Beach!
4 3 4
94 Cyrus Street is a rare and unique find - not only a waterfront with private beach access to Hyams Beach, but also a house that is brand new throughout, with 'state of the art' appliances, equipment and systems. 94 Cyrus has just been completed (June 2017) and was built and fully landscaped by Tim Clout, one of the best builders in Jervis Bay.
94 Cyrus has stunning views of Jervis Bay and its privacy is perfectly protected by a fringe of native coastal bush that buffers it from beach goers.
The house has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a large front deck, covered walkways, a swimming pool, and a huge double lock garage which incorporates a European style laundry. Key features of the house include:
- master bedroom in ocean wing of house, with en-suite
- second bedroom in ocean wing of house
- shared bathroom in the front wing of the house
- stylish open-planned kitchen, dining and lounge area, with full width servery from the kitchen to the front, covered outdoor entertaining area
- beautiful sandstone fire place
- third and fourth bedrooms in the street wing of the house, with shared bathroom
- self-cleaning, self-regulating, heated swimming pool with cover
- air conditioning / heating and ceiling fans to all bedrooms
- very large double lock up garage for 2 vehicles + parking for 2 more vehicles on the driveway
- European laundry within the garage + copious amounts of storage for beach and sports equipment
- hot and cold outdoor shower
- automated irrigation systems that can be controlled remotely via the internet
- alarm and security camera systems, that can again be remotely controlled or monitored via the internet
- and much much more
No attention to detail has been missed in the design of this house, and only the best quality materials have been used in its construction! This will be very apparent when you inspect 94 Cyrus.
The property would have excellent holiday rental potential, with comparable properties in Hyams Beach generating over $110,000 of income per annum, with a peak weekly rate of circa $6,500. For this reason, the house may be sold furnished - subject to negotiation.
The land size is 879m2 however with the Council reserve / bush strip in front, the property has the feeling of being much larger, and very private!
Inspection is by appointment only. Please contact Craig McIntosh on 0455 544 228 or email@example.com
|Land Size:||879m² approx.|
Open by Appointment