16 Tulip Street, Hyams Beach
P: 02 44430242
M: 0455 544 228
Spacious beach house with double living areas, extensive renovations, and excellent elevated views of Jervis Bay!
4 2 2
Hyams Beach is bordered by Jervis Bay National Park to the north and Booderee National Park to the South. With only one road leading in and out, you are buying a unique opportunity to be a part of this exclusive and tranquil village.
The key features of the property are as follows:
- a large, well built two storey home, with lovely front garden and good sized back yard
- immaculately maintained and extensively renovated by the current owners, including new bathroom downstairs, repainting and other good improvements
- large sunroom upstairs has fantastic views over Jervis Bay
- house can be configured as 3 bedrooms + study or 4 bedrooms
- upstairs has large living areas, bathroom and kitchen
- downstairs also has large living area, fully renovated bathroom and kitchenette
- spacious extra long SLUG
- house equipped with large solar panels on roof for electricity generation and energy efficient heat pump for hot water
- home currently used as a private weekender but would have excellent holiday rental potential
- house potentially to be sold with furnishings, appliances and equipment
This lovely home, has a calm, serene atmosphere and would be an excellent permanent residence or investment for holiday rental purposes.
16 Tulip has a land size of 594m2 and the property is zoned R2 Low Density Residential under the jurisdiction of Shoalhaven City Council.
Inspection is by appointment only. Please contact Craig McIntosh on 0455 544 228
|Land Size:||594m² approx.|